they've always told me I should write a book of my random thoughts

Friday, September 21, 2007

50 Confessions

1. I have Hanson on my ipod
2. And can still sing half the words to Um Bop
3. And my dance and song rendition of Um Bop makes my roommate laugh
4. I like to ride with the windows down
5. So I can sing with the radio
6. Really, really loudly
7. That's why my radio is always so loud when you get in the car
8. And the reason why I think I blew out speakers in my first two cars
9. When people pull up next to me in traffic, I serenade them
10. Unless their window is down
11. Then I look at them like they're crazy thinking I'd be singing when the radio. Crazy!
12. I don't know all the words to most songs
13. So I make them up
14. I used to hate to read
15. I now buy an average of 3 books every month and a half
16. Antibody panels excite me
17. So much, that I want to go pull one out of our refrigerator at work and do one
18. Traumas make my adrenaline go
19. Unless there's something protruding from somewhere there shouldn't be
20. Then that makes my stomach go
21. I'm afraid of needles
22. But only when they're sticking out of someone
23. I like to watch Discovery shows about weird medical things
24. I imagine what our patients look like
25. My favorite one to imagine is a big Hawaiian looking man
26. In a lounge chair and Hawaiian print shirt and surfer shorts
27. With a drink in a coconut with an umbrella
28. Or a little old lady, knitting
29. I like to grin like I know something that you don't
30. Half the time I don't even know what's going on or what you said
31. I want to grow up to be Ina Garten
32. With my very own Jeffery
33. I watch too much Food Network
34. I buy a bag of candy for one piece
35. And then never finish the rest
36. I talk in my sleep
37. I still sleep with a teddy bear
38. Named JB
39. I like to wear colorful socks
40. But only when I have to wear socks
41. I would go barefoot all year if I wasn't afraid of my toes freezing off
42. Or afraid of contracting a fungal disease
43. Or I didn't mind getting weird looks from people
44. I would quit my job and open a bakery
45. But only if I was married to someone rich to support me
46. I like to mix things with my hands
47. I don't believe than Sandra Lee ever eats anything that she cooks
48. I have to go take a shower to go to work now
49. Even though I don't want to
50. Because this is my seventh straight day of work

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

wait a second.... don't you already have a weird fungus??? go barefoot.

7:34 AM

 
Blogger melissa said...

It's not a fungus... despite what every person that gives me a pedicure thinks!

2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home