they've always told me I should write a book of my random thoughts

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

PNA (potential new alumni)
It still surprises me that, out of the three of us, I was the only one of my biological sisters that joined a sorority. If my oldest sister had gone to a university with sororities, she would have been likely to join a sorority probably just so she could have been the president .... she's the natural leader and likes the power. My middle sister would have qualified as the most likely to join one, with her girlish ways, admiration for pink, and her keen sense of style... but she also would have made sororities look good because she was a good student, fairly athletic, could have kept to any kind of work-out schedule any group would have enforced (if they did), and could have easily gotten along with people (well, at least as much as any sorority sisters get along with each other). But me. Pink is not my favorite color. I don't like to carry purses. I'd rather go play in the dirt over going shopping (well, most times), especially if it's for shoes or bathing suits. Prissy girls annoy me. And I'm not the most proper lady ever. But still.... I was the one that joined a sorority. But the funniest part might just be that ny older sisters, that are 26 and soon will be 28, are continue in their pursuit to discover the secrets of my organizations after 4 years. They are also resorting to inventing their own secret handshake, secret letters, secret password, and probably by now, a secret song. I don't really think that it helps that they live together and still get along insanely well. So I have decided that I need to take the initiative to discover how to initiate women into my sorority as "alumni status" (meaning they've already graduated but can still technically be a sister). Here is my plea to my non-biological sisters (or some might refer to them as the ones I bought): please take into consideration initiating my sisters into our fraternity (yes, fraternity... that's a whole other explanation), if not to just create an ever-lasting bond with them through TFJ, to correct things such as the picture below and teach them how to do the cheesy things right. (By the way, this picture is now the background on my desktop because it makes me laugh every morning when i turn on my computer.)
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home