they've always told me I should write a book of my random thoughts

Monday, April 11, 2005

So True, It's Scary

After receiving the grade from my extremely hard immunology test back from last week, I decided that I could avoid studying and "play" on the internet for a little while. Oh, and it's because I made a 98 on my test... yes, I know, aspiring genius... feel free to applaud. Well I found one of those sites (from a friends AIM profile) that you answer a few questions and it tells you the true personality of you subconscious or the way you should seduce people or what Disney character you really are (I was Peter Pan by the way... there must be an error in that quiz because it should have come out as Cinderella.) Well, below are my results to a few of them. It's scary because some of the things are true: i.e. in the first one, I do have a good work ethic, I am a perfectionist, I have had a checklist of my ideal mate since childhood, and I am a bit shy when I begin to flirt with someone. The second one is just to prove to my friends that I really am normal and have evidence to prove it now. And the third one is because I'd love to go to Italy, if anyone wants to take the hint and pay for a poor college student's vacation to Italy.



Virgo - Your Love Profile

Your positive traits:
* You're incredibly thoughtful and able to give your partner what they need most.
* You are totally logical. You can deal with problems without involving your emotions.
* A good work ethic. You'll do whatever it takes (within reason) to make your relationship work.

Your negative traits:
* Sometimes you are so focused on your goals that you let your relationships suffer
* You tend to be a perfectionist - and expect perfection from your mate as well
* You are picky. So picky that you rather be single than with someone who has a few minor faults.

Your ideal partner:
* Values success in life as much as you do
* Fits a checklist of qualities you've been looking for since childhood
* Like you, is more practical and realistic than romantic

Your seduction style:
* You may seem a bit shy, but once you open up to someone - you're totally uninhibited
* You like to set the scene first - candles, music, nice sheets

Tips for the future:
* Soften up a little. Vulnerability is sexy - and feels great over time.
* Lower your standards a little. Look past a messy desk or someone being five minutes late.
* Praise your partner more. You make expect them to be successful, but complements are still appreciated.

Best color to attract mate:
* Navy blue

Best day for a date:
* Wednesday


How Normal Are You?
You Are 60% Normal(Really Normal)
* Otherwise known as the normal amount of normal
* You're like most people most of the time
* But you've got those quirks that make you endearing
* You're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!

Who's Your Inner European?
Your Inner European is Italian!
* Passionate and colorful.

* You show the world what culture really is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hey Moesh-
Try this one:
http://bluepyramid.org/ia/squiz.htm

I'm Virginia
Part of the old school, you like both historical sites and crazy amusement parks. You like saying the word Commonwealth but couldn't really explain the concept or how it applies to your life. You like five-sided shapes, five-cent pieces, and possibly anything else having to do with the number five. Every now and then, you discard chaff from yourself that you just don't feel you need. And since you've been wondering... yes, there is a Santa Claus.

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home